You can find my latest craft haul from my sister, Target, Meijer, Dollar Tree and Amzaon on YouTube
Week # 4: Stamps, Punches, Embossing Folders and Die-Cutting Systems will air live on Tuesday, May 31 at 4:00pm Pacific Time on Livestream (This is a link to Tiffany’s page on livestream, the direct link to the class hasn’t been created yet, I will try to edit when it is)
The homework for week 4 is:
1. Catalog 20 items a day for the next 7 days for a total of 140 items.
2. Sort 4″ of paper
3. Sort another container of embellishments
4. PROGRESS REPORT: Post on the 2011 Get Organized Challenge Facebook Group page
5. Celebrate with Reward #4
My Pinterest Board for week 4.
GO-10 Challenges that will assist this week:
There is also a video on Templates & Stencils that you might find useful.
Below you will find my storage methods for:
Punches: a 3 drawer Recollections cube
Cricut Cartridges: on a bookcase
Punch Boards: On a Kvissle Letter tray from Ikea in My Kallax Cube (also from Ikea)
Stamps: Wood mounted are in the Rainbow cart from Sam’s Club. I only put them in a single layer. If you put too much weight in the drawers of these cart they do not perform well. The blue bin on top holds my unmounted stamps.
Dies: The thin ones are in a Totally-Tiffany Stash & Store Die Platform Case that fits inside my Kallax unit
Embossing Folders & Thick Dies: are in a Raskog cart from Ikea
Craft Haul from Michael’s, Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby on YouTube
Week #3 Embellishment Overload will air live on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 4:00pm Pacific Time on Livestream
The homework for week#3 is:
1. Sort and store 1 container of Embellishments for 4 of the next 7 days. Tip: Make your containers a reasonable size. I recommend shoebox size. Don’t overwhelm yourself!!!
2. Set a Purge Goal. Possible goals: anything over a certain age goes, a set amount for each year you have been crafty, or as simple as If I don’t love it, I purge it.
3. Sort another 4-6″ of paper
4. PROGRESS REPORT: Post in the main 2011 GET ORGANIZED CHALLENGE FACEBOOK GROUP
5. Celebrate with Reward #3
A small craft haul from Target & Meijer. You can watch on YouTube
Craft Haul from Totally-Tiffany, Michaels, Walmart and Dollar Tree. Watch it on YouTube
You can see my latest haul video on YouTube