A Craft Haul from Dollar Tree, Meijer, Target, Jo-Ann’s and Michael’s.
Tiffany Spaulding, creator of the Scraprack, is offering an Easy Start Organization Class (and a Kit). If you have ever been interested in a scraprack, you might want to check out this class.
This is a new class but her techniques can be modified and used with other storage systems. Her classes and FREE and she doesn’t require a purchase. She does quite often offer discount codes to use at her online store if you want to make a purchase.
Week #8: Preparing for a Craft Event will air live on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 4:00pm Pacific Time on Livestream
The Homework for this week:
1. Find a tote you are going to use for crops. Make it exclusively for crops if possible.
2. Create a packing list of crop “must haves.” These are the things you
will take every time. Spend some time thinking about how to pack
these items and how they will be used. Keep the list in your tote so
you can use it every time you crop. If you find that there are things you
always take, but never use, cross them off the list. Sample Crop packing list can be found here
3. Decide how much you can do in an hour a crop. Add 20% to that amount just in case you are able to skip eating and sleeping. This should include the number of “pages” or quantity of projects you can accomplish – cards, mini-albums, etc. Use this list as your guide for packing to go to an actual crop.
4. PROGRESS REPORT
5. Celebrate with Reward #8
My Pinterest Board for week 8:
My latest haul video from Meijer, Target, Michael’s, Office Depot and Hobby Lobby
Week #7: Mountains of Momentos will air live on Tuesday, June 21 at 4:00pm Pacific Time on Livestream. Here is a link to Tiffany’s Livestream page (the direct link isn’t available yet):
Here is the homework for this week:
1. Sort your memorabilia into a filing or storage system.
2. Label memorabilia with location of coordinating pictures and journaling notes
3. Create an online Journal on your “desktop” so you can easily add to it. If you use a smart phone, include your journal in your “sync” function so you can add notes from it.
4. Start a “Holding Album” for your next or current project.
5. Sort 1 container of stuff.
6. Sort 4″ of paper
7. PROGRESS REPORT in the main group page
8. Celebrate with reward #7.
Past videos and more information can be found on the Totally-Tiffany website
You can see my latest haul on YouTube I went to Michael’s, Target, Meijer, Dollar Tree and Jo-Ann. I also share a little happy mail and some tags from the #onelittletag challenge
Week #6: Photo Organization will air live on Tuesday, June 14 at 4:00pm Pacific Time on Livestream
The homework for this week
1. Establish your physical and computer filing systems
2. Sort 2 boxes/piles/drawers of photos. Add one more container for each helper you have.
3. Sort one year of digital photos
4. Sort one container of other supplies into your system
5. Sort 4″ of paper
6. PROGRESS REPORT: Post in the main group page
7. Celebrate with reward #6
Here is a card that Totally-Tiffany used to sell to assist with Photo Organization. You could easily make something similar:
You can find more information about the Get Organized Challenge on Totally-Tiffany website
My Pinterest Board for week 6