I watch This Crafty Life Live hosted by MayMay Made It and Melody Lane on YouTube. It airs every other Monday at 11:00am Central time. It can be viewed later if you can’t catch it live. You can find the Season 1 playlist here The show alternates back and forth between their channels.
The kickoff of Season 2 was a Crafter’s Confessional which was also the first video that they collaborated on. I thought it would be fun to answer the original questions myself and challenge my viewers to do the same.
Here are the questions:
- Most expensive crafting tool you use on a regular basis:
- Least expensive crafting tool you use on a regular basis:
- Oldest craft that you made that you or someone you know still has:
- What crafting tool was your biggest waste of money
- What crafting tool was your best bargain
- What is the best storage tool you have implemented?
- What is the worst storage tool you have implemented?
- What is your most viewed video on YouTube
- What is your least viewed video on YouTube
- Biggest Craft Fail
- What crafting items do you stock up on most often
- Favorite non-crafting place to buy supplies
- Craft you wish you could do but can’t
- What tool is next on your crafting wish list
- What made you start your YouTube channel?
You can see my answers in this video