Week 5: Color Your World will air live on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:00am Pacific Time on Livestream:
This week’s homework:
1. Choose a storage tool for your products.
2. Gather all your coloring agents together by type and/or brand
3. Create color catalog sheets by manufacturer: Links to different color charts can be found in a file I created. You can find Peek-A-Hue Color Charts
4. PROGRESS REPORT in the main group page
5. Celebrate with reward #5
Craft Haul from Hobby Lobby, Target, Meijer and Michael’s.
Craft Haul from Joann’s & Dollar Tree
Week 4: Stamps, Punches, Embossing Folders and Die-Cutting Systems will air live on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 10:00am Pacific Time on Livestream:
1. Catalog 20 items a day for the next 7 days (a total of 140 items for the week)
2. Sort 4″ of paper
3. Sort another container of embellishments
4. PROGRESS REPORT: on the main Facebook Group page
5. Celebrate with reward #4
The GO-10 Lessons that you will find useful this week:
Unmounted Stamp Organization
Wood Mounted Stamps
You can find all the links to the GO-10 Series on this page
This is not a GO10 lesson but it is useful info at Templates & Stencils
My Pinterest Board for week 4
A Video Tour in my craft room of the areas covered this week.
My stamp storage
My punch storage
My die & embossing folder storage
My template storage
My machine and cartridge storage
Craft Haul from Michael’s, Office Depot, Sam’s Club, Dollar Tree & Meijer
A Craft Haul from Target, Meijer and Michael’s
A Craft Haul from Joann’s, Michael’s and Hobby Lobby.