The GOC week 2: Paper will air live on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 10:00am Pacific time on Livestream (If you can catch it live you can watch the recorded version at a later time.)
The homework for week 2 is:
- Create an Organized Only area in your craft room/space. Remember this can start as small as a single shelf and grow with you. Example of an Organized Only area:
- Select a storage tool for your paper.
- Create Templates/Dividers to use to sort your supplies.
- Sort at least 8″ of paper. Remember you don’t have to sort all of your paper this week. Paper sorting will be assigned throughout the challenge.
- Sort your scraps. Throw away any that don’t meet your minimum requirement. Tiffany recommends 6″x 12″
- Put your newly organized paper into your Organized Only space.
- PROGRESS REPORT on the main Facegroup page
- Celebrate with Reward #2
You can find out more about the Get Organized Challenge here
Tiffany has a GO10 Challenge that goes more in depth on the different topics. Each week I will post the relevant lessons:
I have a Pinterest Board for each week. GOC Paper Pinterest Board
Below is my paper storage in an 8 cube Kallax, a closeup of one of the cubes and how I store my scraps
The other cube has two larger drawers and two shelves. One drawer has my completed cards by type and envelopes. The other has my 5×7 card bases and mats by color. I make more A2 cards but like to have some of the larger ones on hand as well.