The final week of the Get Organized Challenge is Going To a Crop and will air live on Livestream on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 3:00pm Pacific Time.
The Homework for this week is:
- Find a tote you want to use for going to crops. Try to make it exclusive for crops.
- Create a packing list of crop “must haves.” These are the things you will take every time. Spend some time thinking about how to pack these items and how they will be used. Keep the list in your tote so you can use it every time you crop. If you find that there are things you always take, but never use, cross them off the list. Sample Crop List or an Extended Crop List Sample are available at the links.
- Decide how much you can do in an hour a crop. Add 20% to that amount just in case you are able to skip eating and sleeping. This should include the number of “pages” or quantity of projects you can accomplish – cards, mini-albums, etc. Use this list as your guide for packing to go to an actual crop.
- PROGRESS REPORT: post in the Facebook Group or email in
- Celebrate with reward #8
You can find more information about the challenge on the Totally-Tiffany website
You can see my videos on the challenge and packing for a crop
My Week 8 Pinterest Board
My Office Depot cart and the Totally-Tiffany Crop Crate Apron which is no longer available.
Week 7 of the Get Organized Challenge: Momento Management will air live on Livestream on Tuesday, March 21, 2013 at 3:00pm Pacific
This week’s homework:
1. Sort your memorobilia into a filing or storage system.
2. Label your memorobilia with the location of your photos and journaling notes.
3. Create an on-line Journal on your “desktop” so you can easily add to it. If you use a smart phone, include the journal in your “sync” function so you can add notes using your phone.
4. Start a holding album for your current or next scrap project.
5. Sort another container of embellishments.
6. Sort 4″ of paper
7. PROGRESS REPORT: post on the main facebook page
8. Celebrate with reward #7
You can find more information and the videos from this challenge that have already aired on the Totally-Tiffany website
The crates are how I use to store my photos/momentos. I now have them all in Totally-Tiffany Momento Keepers that I use as holding albums:
Week 6 of the Get Organize Challenge: Picture Perfect airs live on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 3:00pm on Livestream
The homework for week 6 is:
1. Establish your physicall (printed) and computer (digital) photo filing systems.
2. Sort 2 piles/boxes/containers of physical photos. Add 1 container for every helper you have.
3. Sort 1 year of digital photos
4. Sort 1 container of embellishments
5. Sort 4″ of paper
6. PROGRESS REPORT: post on the main Facebook page
7. Celebrate with reward #6
My YouTube Video about week 6
You can always find more about the GOC by visiting the Totally-Tiffany website
This is how I currently store my photos and Momentos
These are Momento Keepers by Totally-Tiffany.
I used to store them this way: