Week 7 of the Get Organized Challenge: Momento Management will air live on Livestream on Tuesday, March 21, 2013 at 3:00pm Pacific
This week’s homework:
1. Sort your memorobilia into a filing or storage system.
2. Label your memorobilia with the location of your photos and journaling notes.
3. Create an on-line Journal on your “desktop” so you can easily add to it. If you use a smart phone, include the journal in your “sync” function so you can add notes using your phone.
4. Start a holding album for your current or next scrap project.
5. Sort another container of embellishments.
6. Sort 4″ of paper
7. PROGRESS REPORT: post on the main facebook page
8. Celebrate with reward #7
You can find more information and the videos from this challenge that have already aired on the Totally-Tiffany website
The crates are how I use to store my photos/momentos. I now have them all in Totally-Tiffany Momento Keepers that I use as holding albums: