A Craft Haul from Dollar Tree, Meijer and Target.
Watch my video where I share what I purchased at the Scrapbook Expo. I purchased from Want2Scrap, Bee Creative and Echo Park.
Watch my video about the great new products from Totally-Tiffany.com. I believe these products will be on HSN Craft Day on August 30, 2016. A great product for anyone who loves to color!
I watch This Crafty Life Live hosted by MayMay Made It and Melody Lane on YouTube. It airs every other Monday at 11:00am Central time. It can be viewed later if you can’t catch it live. You can find the Season 1 playlist here The show alternates back and forth between their channels.
The kickoff of Season 2 was a Crafter’s Confessional which was also the first video that they collaborated on. I thought it would be fun to answer the original questions myself and challenge my viewers to do the same.
Here are the questions:
- Most expensive crafting tool you use on a regular basis:
- Least expensive crafting tool you use on a regular basis:
- Oldest craft that you made that you or someone you know still has:
- What crafting tool was your biggest waste of money
- What crafting tool was your best bargain
- What is the best storage tool you have implemented?
- What is the worst storage tool you have implemented?
- What is your most viewed video on YouTube
- What is your least viewed video on YouTube
- Biggest Craft Fail
- What crafting items do you stock up on most often
- Favorite non-crafting place to buy supplies
- Craft you wish you could do but can’t
- What tool is next on your crafting wish list
- What made you start your YouTube channel?
You can see my answers in this video
Craft haul from Pretzel City Paper, Jo-Ann and Shopko. Pretzel City Paper is a stamp (craft) store located in Freeport Illinois. Once a year they host a used stamp sale where customers can sell their no longer wanted stamps (and other craft supplies). It is also their birthday celebration. I went with my sister and enjoyed spending some time with her and getting some new (to me) things for my craft room. My sister bought a Crop-a-Dile set still in the blister pack for $10.00. I saw it and commented that it was a really good deal. The grommets were probably worth the $10. She didn’t really know what it was at first. I already own one so I wasn’t going to purchase it.
Craft Haul from Michael’s, Office Depot, Target, Dollar Tree and JoAnn’s.